Guidelines for 2-page papers
Instruction to authors – Preparation of two-page manuscript
Two page manuscripts should include title, name, affiliation and address of all authors, e-mail address of the corresponding author, abstract, main text and list of references.
- Type text using single-space in Times New Roman font; Title -14 point bold font; names of authors- 12 point bold font; Main text 10- point font; and list of references – 9 point font.
- Name of presenter should be underlined, and name of corresponding author to be starred with an asterisk (*).
- Abstract should not exceed 100 words.
- The main body can be prepared in on of two ways (original paper or mini-review paper). Authors can choose either of the two. For an original paper, the body of the paper should be divided into introduction, material and methods, and results and discussion sections, followed by references.
- Figures and Tables may be included at appropriate location in the main text.
- The cover page should be in the following format and sent along with the two page manuscript.
- Title of the short paper.
- Name (surname followed by first name), affiliation and address of all author(s) first to last author.
- Name and e-mail of corresponding author.
- Name, telephone, fax number and e-mail address of presenter.